Pace Analytical National Center for Testing & Innovation’s sample capacity is top 10 in our industry. This is accomplished by the "one lab" concept combined with technology that increases instrument throughput and process efficiency. Our instrument redundancy ensures sample turn-around times are not adversely affected by instrument maintenance, repairs, or other “down time”.
Pace Cutting Edge Technology
- Allows for faster analysis and overall turn-around time
- Automates older manual processes thus reducing or eliminating error and improving efficiency
- Increases capacity, allowing us to meet the need for expedited analyses for virtually all analytical methods
- Provides greater consistency
- Improves quality through increased precision and accuracy
- Is more reliable and has less down time
- Allows for greater sensitivity, thus requiring less sample and less "rework"
|Radiochemistry||Canberra Gamma Spectrometer||10 Detectors|
|Radiochemistry||Canberra LB4100 Alpha/Beta Counters||2 (16 Detectors Ea.)|
|Radiochemistry||Canberra 2400 Alpha/Beta Counters||2|
|Radiochemistry||Packard Liquid Scintillation||2|
|Radiochemistry||Canberra Alpha Spectrometer||32 Detectors|